Re: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:25:32 +0200

I was at Canal walk wonderland today and I made Michael the heat
technician there to change the button for KOF XIII. lol
You should have seen the look in his face when he tried to justify the
wrong set up...
Anyway after he sorted it out I played KOF 13 and I felt the insane
lag which renders the game unplayable.
I don't want to comment about the quality of the parts. lol
AE on the other hand is decent frame rate wise because I was able to
do some 'links' like Balrog's loop and some Cammy links.
Both machines need better arcade sticks and buttons.
Another thing I picked up was the position of the buttons in KOF felt
really odd because they are placed high like the top buttons on our
sticks high.