Re: hi

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 00:06:22 +0200

@Geiroad

So, using that connector pad on the one ps2 controller helped, thanks for
that.
On the other gamepad, the one that has those horrid blister micro-switches,
I modded the bottom of the d-pad with some extra plastic bits.
Now it basically jams the d-pad against the PCB with little to no space in
between.  Feels odd, but at least I get inputs 100% of the time.

Last Blade 1 goodness.  I never knew the combo system was so open.  It's no
UMVC, but damn, there's some amazing shit.