Re: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 23:14:39 +0200

Actual arcade hardware.  Probably based on the leaked Taito Type X kits.
They're using crappy LCDs so the colours look a bit faded but it's not too
bad.

I hope the guys at the arcade level up in those games quickly.  They're all
pretty free at the moment.  Zero competition at all.

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx