Re: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 06:47:34 +0200

I wonder what it would take to get Sanwa parts and proper layouts on those
cabs ?
We need to be able to talk to someone who can do something there.
I would pitch in for parts if they'd let us do that.

I think if they had better parts and the real layouts on most cabs people
would see more of what is possible in the games and appreciate them more.

AE and KOF with 1989 lolly pop polio virus fred flintstone sticks is a true
case of "so close yet so far"