RE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:55:44 +0000

-_-

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: this is what i found in canal walk
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:53:18 +0000

they don't care about your happiness wtf???????

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:46:22 +0000

It’s not about whether or not they care.
They want to make money. If changing a setting on the machine (like the input
lag) will make a customer happy and won’t change their
 bottom line, then they will do it – assuming it’s not much effort on their
part.
Changing the round time is a different matter.

Anyways, what do you lose by asking?

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:27:34 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, OK Nic.  In your opinion, what is it about this "hack" that would cause
more input lag than the original?

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lies.

It is a PC-hack.

The arcade version runs on PC architecture, sure. There is a security dongle
for running the game tho.

The hack makes it run on any pc by bypassing the security.

Hack.

Not the same as the orginal.

Whatever.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's not a PC hack.  It's the real software running on Windows, just like the
arcade version.  That option reduces the lag by 2f.  You won't notice it if
your hardware is not fast enough
 to run the game at 60fps.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well, the game didn't need to be on a PS4, but it looks that much prettier on
it.

The gameplay is similar with little innovation.

The acting is excellent, and the characters feel real.

The city seems a bit sparser than the other titles, and the NPC's could've had
more variation, not that it matters when you see very little of them. lol.

Getting around with powers is what's it's all about.

I couldn't stop playing.

I found myself doing side missions because I didn't want the story to progress
too fast, and then the side missions were an excuse to try different approaches
 to the combat.

@ilitirit

The lag fix did dick for the lag when I changed it on the PC-hack of KOF13.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Impressions sofar?

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:11:11 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Playing it already.

:D

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I played some Infamous 1

Enjoyed it for the most part but just kinda lost interist after a while...  not
sure why.

Will see how this stacks up when I get to it

You getting it?

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:59:24 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SUUPER EXITED, for your part.

Did you play the others at all?

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah ok

Cool

Should hopefully get to check it out soon

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:50:19 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cool, the game has an online (off console) component that involves detective
work.

I don't want to spoil anything, but I must say something about the game that I
cannot keep to myself.

It's only because I think you are a fan of a specific anime.
There is a conduit in the game that has the most exciting ability, and I hope
that it is similar in uses to the anime characters.

The Anime is "READ OR DIE"

Spoiler Protected :)
On 27 Mar 2014 10:33, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have it...  havent had a chance to even touch it yet.

> Will probably only give it a go on the weekend

> ________________________________

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.