RE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:11:41 +0000

Impressions sofar?

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:11:11 +0200
Subject: Re: this is what i found in canal walk
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Playing it already.

:D

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I played some Infamous 1
Enjoyed it for the most part but just kinda lost interist after a while...  not
sure why.
Will see how this stacks up when I get to it

You getting it?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:59:24 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SUUPER EXITED, for your part.

Did you play the others at all?

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah ok
Cool
Should hopefully get to check it out soon

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:50:19 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cool, the game has an online (off console) component that involves detective
work.

I don't want to spoil anything, but I must say something about the game that I
cannot keep to myself.

It's only because I think you are a fan of a specific anime.

There is a conduit in the game that has the most exciting ability, and I hope
that it is similar in uses to the anime characters.
The Anime is "READ OR DIE"

Spoiler Protected :)