[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 05:14:31 +0000

lol @ nick. the possibilities are endless.

hmm , I cant see levequests coz ive never activated it.

it seems are good way to level up secondary classes.

what are guildheists?

Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:46:36 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does your egg timer have a digital display of some sorts?

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

But I am not jock ...... Football just seems to happen when I'm drunking.

Nick pls make Police Quest run on my egg timer.

On 24 October 2013 10:44, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK you got me.  I'd sooner "Die 1000 deaths"
Sport and jocks, I'm gone.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lolz. There is a worse punishment for you. You'll have to interact with a
couple of football fans and listen to them talk about man u and liverpool and
last night's game, and feign interest.