[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:26:32 +0200

Frame data ftw.

was looking at Vega stuff last night and the frame data was on the top
of the page so i looked at that.
I think I learned more from that than the usual combo guide type things.

It's nice being able to see that xyz is +4 on hit so this and that
will fit in here and what to use as blockstrings.
Using cr.MK xx cr.LP xx cr.MP links to hit confirm is really tight :/

is that correct SF notation ?