[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 11:25:13 +0200

@Lumi:

At the moment:

DPS is Paas (Very high) > Stu (Very high, but situational because of pet
management and DoT efficiency) > Khan > Jag > LB

My DPS is between Jag and Khan but that's only in situational boss fights.
End game gear for healers focuses on healing attributes, so even if I spam
damage non-stop, I can just barely out-DPS tanks.