[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 11:11:29 +0200

Only one way to find out.

What we did last night was to pull everything at the start to the beetles
then kill them, then kill the next set, pull the next group the treasure
chest and kite them to avoid stalker.  Seemed to work OK even though we
were only using one DPS.

World is under maintenance because of a new exploit.  If you stand near the
summoning bell/marketboard someone can buy things on your behalf and drain
all your cash.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx