Re: [cpsig] Re: Roof Mounted Mars Lights on CP FP7,s and CP FP9's

  • From: "Roger Traviss" <rogertra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 00:59:36 -0800

This poster has ridden in loco cabs for 25 years. And still rides in loco cabs. And is very inclined to believe the CPR's explanation.

The CPR has spoken with their reason for these lights. I am not going to differ with them, especially since the CPR ordered and paid for the loco's and the lights on them. I did not.

Steve.

What is the CPR's explanation?

If you've posted the answer previously, then I missed it as I rarely read the posters' names.

Cheers.

Roger Traviss

Photos of the late HO scale GER: -

http://www.greateasternrailway.com

For more photos not in the above album and kitbashes etc..:-
http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l99/rogertra/Great_Eastern/