[CTS] Re: Speaking of Linux...

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 17:00:11 -0700

Which problem are you referring to? lol!!! :-)  The latest is getting
the Windows and Linux boxes to see each other (again)! :-(  For some
reason....

I know I'm a little slow with this thing, but with the little time I
have, I'm trying to do five thousand different things at the same time.
:-O With my job moving farther away, that means getting up earlier and
getting home later, so I won't have NO time during the week! :-(  I'm
hell bent on getting this thing working perfectly this time. Although I
like the look of SUSE, I'm not willing to pay for something that I
thought was free! <shrug>

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:36:21 -0700, cuffy10 <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time
to say the following:

c>
c> cuffy10 wrote:        Charles R. Buchanan wrote:      Look out John, I think
he is hooked! :-) I downloaded Kubuntu on theother machine today and now I have
to re-read how to mount and iso image.:-O That machine doesn't have a burner.
(yet)
c>               http://cdemu.sourceforge.net/
c> Here's more Chas.
c> Hooked you say ????????????
c> Linux hasn't advanced to that point yet.......... case in point, yourproblem.
c> With Linux if you ask where the bathroom is ?.......... it's way toolate by
the time you figure out the answer.
c>
c>

"I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel"

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm