[ciscomgr] more salad tossing

  • From: tlv <tlv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:41:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hey people...

Thanks for all the productive and fun comments... :)

As i am leaving for 1 1/2 day now i wanted to try and
get the most important rule put into cement if possible...

The (un)voting @'s issue...:

So here is a proposition, i like rip's idea of having a part of
the clowns join the decision process so we can either make
that crowd level dependant (above certain level means can vote)
or we just put together a list of names like that by majority vote
between us.

Once that is done anyone who is on that list or any of us can at any
moment propose for a vote to be help over an existing @ (cornercase if
he is part of that list of leeter @'s... that'd be somewhat more
complex... would prolly be only us voting then). This would be a vote by
majority and we could do it such that any of us has veto right meaning
we go by majority of votes between US and THEM (@'s in #cisco we chose
worthy) but if any of US veto's then the thing crumbles...

Similar approach for new @'s voting...

Any thoughts, comments, pics, are welcome... :)

Cheerz and see ya on friday...

Pablo