[ciscomgr] Re: more salad tossing

  • From: WayzNMeanz@xxxxxxx
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:17:47 -0400

hey now

merl, my spot dog see yo spot dog, sittin by the fiyo, my spot dog say you spot
dog gonna set yo tail on fiyo, talkin bout hey now,,,,,yes,,,she's a future if
not already confirmed trysexjewel diamond in the ruff, i guarantee she laps it
up and likelye prefers a hairless patch, so i say she shaves, so i say we make
her a smooth operator

router #cisco
 passive-interface jason
 distribute-list 1 interface nullRJ out

 access-list 1 deny any

j/k dewd, no problem, we just want to keep you informed, but glad you checked
in, and you know most of this is more comedy than anything else ;)

main objective should be, more chix, less dix

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

peace \/

r|p

nuthin wrong with passive, just puttin it out there,