[ciscomgr] Re: more salad tossing

  • From: tlv <tlv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciscomgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:34:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 WayzNMeanz@xxxxxxx wrote:

> hey now
>
> okay i am for
>
> less responsibility
> fewer rules
> and no morality (cept for the ghey shit)
>
> i think tlv is on the rite track, of course that's since he pretty much
> agrees with me, we have veto power over the masses voting out or in any
> jackass/good guy

right, except the details are unclear... does it work like this:

populationX (halfgod #cisco @'s) votes by majority, if they get to a PASS
grade and ANY of us is not ok with it we veto it and drop da sheet.
If so does it work other way around? If they come to NOGO conclusion, can
we somehow veto it into a PASS ? And if so how? Do our votes count as
10000 or something ? :)
And then there's more possibilities of course... problem with lax rules is
you end up having tons of cornercases and might just as well not have
rules at all then so i think at least the voting shit needs to be
clear/(simple if possible...) and tight...

Or we could just not let people know the details, have them vote and do
with it what we want lol.... tyranny disguised as democracy or
something...

> i dont think initially we should vote out any ops, rather put them on notice
> as to what will get people knocked of the dias, and then let them do
> themselves in

agreed.

> i just threw the level thing out there as a means to not have everyone that
> has just been opped involved in processes that have been ongoing, but of
> course we could exclude those who are higher level but complete jackasses, or
> those that simply do not wanna participate
>
> i think the first thing we might do is get a few more ops in X
> , i nominate soranna, she sends me nudie pics, not of herself but of hot
> broads, not like i need more pr0n, but its the thought that counts, and
> having her and |athena will add that womanens touch, and i could see it
> cutting back a bit on the faggotry

pics of whom !? care to share the wealth !?? :)
But yeah im all for sorana... i still think since this is IRC chicks need
a prefered treatment if they can demonstrate a certain degree of
worthyness. After all dilluting the testosterone levels is a good thing on
the way to our anti GAY campaign...

 > > anyway, off to meet a realtor

new villa in malibu?

> bbl