<CT> Re: Screen res

  • From: impala <impala@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:31:02 -0500

colors have nothing to do with the monitor,colors aer determined by the
video card only and limited by video ram.
yep the IBM can only do the 640,try salvation army and goodwill for a good
deal on monitors,I just saw a gateway 2000 monitor at my local salvation
store this morn for $5. but I dont need one.

take care 73's
Robert