<CT> Re: Are MPEGs "bad" for Win3.1?

  • From: Chris and Carole Fraracci <hartbrek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:56:54 -0500 (EST)

Hiya,
        Another really good MPG player for DOS is Display. With this
program you can play MPG, AVI and I believe QT. You can also capture the
frames as seperate files and also view pictures, change the formats and
listen to CD's and sound files. So far it's the overall best video/CD
player I've found for dos. QuickView as Benjamin stated is a great program
as well, I use that for viewing graphic files. If you're intrested in
either program check out my webpage at http://www.iaw.on.ca/~hartbrek
I just added both to the bottom of the main page. Have a great day

Check out my new webpage with wrestling, Apple //, NES, Gameboy and MELISSA
JOAN HART!!
http://www.iaw.on.ca/~hartbrek