<CT> Re: Are MPEGs "bad" for Win3.1?

  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:15:42 -0200

At 18:13 23.11.2000 -0500, you wrote
--------> This was the original Message:

>>    With all these "strikes" against my workhorse PC scatterly described
>> above, I am already leaning - for a few months now - towards a new high
>> Pentium-class PC.  The IBM Pentium II and IIIs on eBay are within my
>> comfort zone in terms of price.  I'm not jumping on one right away, but
>> definitely sometime before the end of 2001...
>
>Athalon is best. I can build one.

Hi,

I have bought a GA-686LX3 for around US$ 30 and a Celeron 633 for US$ 60
plus a SLOT1/PPGA Adaptor for US$ 5

My WfW 3.11 is the heaven ;-))

My Digi-Cam is working properly...
...and now I try to programm an USB-Driver for my Web-Cam and USB-Mouse
for the good old WfW 3.11 ;-))

Written in C and Watcom.

Michelle