[brailleblaster] Re: Revised frramework for BrailleBlaster

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 10:41:24 -0500

Properties files use a hashing algorithm to find keys. In the case of
semantic-action files, the key may in fact be an XPath expression which
is used to find appropriate nodes in the parse tree. The key may also be
markup to which an action or style is assigned. The Dom is created by
adding an attribute to each node in the parse tree.

Configuration files are pure key-value sets. They have no structure.

John