[brailleblaster] Re: Revised frramework for BrailleBlaster

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 11:03:14 -0400

XML can indeed be on the heavy side for verbosity. However this is not
something users have to deal with.

There is indeed support for JSON in Java but I never used it:
http://www.json.org/java

XML being a de-facto industry standard it seems to me like a better
choice. Also we would have to add yet another piece of open-source
library to an already crowded space in BB!

F.