[bookshare-discuss] Re: scanners

  • From: Dilsiaa@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:40:17 EDT

Richard I have an Acer 4300U 3300U S2W Scan to Web, it uses twain drivers
MiraScan but I am not an expert. My scanner scans legal papers but I think
Guido
can tell you about it more.

Attn.
Dilsia A. Martinez
Villalba PR

In a message dated 5/25/2004 6:32:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Richard@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Does anyone know of a legal-sized scanner that works?

The tragedy is not that things are broken.  The tragedy is that they are not
mended again. -- Alan Patton, Cry the Beloved Country, Scribner Paperback
Fiction

The most difficult part of getting to the top of the ladder is getting
through the crowd at the bottom. -- Arch Ward, Promoter and sports editor

Better twice measured than once wrong. -- Danish Proverb