[bookshare-discuss] Re: Scanner question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 23:36:04 -0700 (PDT)

That seems to be as much trouble, perhaps more because
one has to life the book and turn it around, that
pressing the spine. Then one just has to slide the
book slightly to left or right to scan the next
page--except when one has to turn the page, of course.
smile Do book edge scanners cost more than flat bed?
If so, it doesn't sound worth it to me--just my
opinion.

Cindy