[bookshare-discuss] Re: Scanner question

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:45:59 -0400

This is an interesting topic to me since my scanner just died today! I
couldn't believe it! I was in the process of scanning a book. In the middle
of a page, the scanner stopped, then finished scanning the page. When the
bar returned to the beginning again and I turned the scanner off, when I
powered it back on again, it got no power. The light came on indicating that
the scanner was getting power but the lamp on the bar never lit up. Ugh!
Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx AIM mercylab421