[bookshare-discuss] Re: Scanner question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

I have an Epson and true, I do press down on the
spine, but I've never broken one, either hard bound or
paperback. Once I was scanning pages from a paperback
that already was broken and had loose section, and in
that case I think I contributed another one or two,
but, as I said, it was in bad shape to begin with.

What is a book-edge scanner? I can position the books
in such a way as that they are flush with the edge,
either the bottom or one side or the other. I have a
1660 and think I had a 1250/1650 before.

Cindy