[bookshare-discuss] Re: Scanner question

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:46:22 -0700

Well, maybe since - as I said - I have taken some books to the library and they told me that they looked okay - I don't really know what a broken spine looks like. Hmmm, maybe I haven't broken any after all. Although this one book I scanned now looks a little crooked when it's closed. Does that mean the spine is broken?

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>