[bookshare-discuss] Re: Scanner question

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:38:34 -0400

HI Monica,

Yeah I think I am going to go with this.  I had an HP before, and it was
USB, but it was so slow.  It took a minute I would think to scan a page, and
it's so loud.  I think I will be impressed.

Merv has his own scanner.  Well, he has an all in one, and his computer is
in a different room, so this scanner is just for my use.  Thanks for all the
help.  I will write to the list or contact you if I have any more questions.

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in
despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9