[bookshare-discuss] Re: Scanner question

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 23:05:19 -0500

Just wondering what kind of scanner you had that finally called it quits.
I'm still using my faithful hp 5p scanner, which I've had since 1997, wonder
how long it will last. Most people prefer the epson scanners. I have a
microtek scanner at work which is a bit slow, but it certainly gets the job
done. If you want an epson scanner at a good price, you might check ebay.
Just enter epson perfection in the search, and you'll probably get lots of
results.