[bookshare-discuss] Re: Covers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sure someone else is answering this too, but
I'llput in my two-cents worth.

No, it doesn't matter. In fact, many people don't put
in cover info. They start with the title page or, in
the case of paperbacks, other front page material.

 When I validate, I put "cover" in brackets and put
the cover info. As  sighted reader, I like to see the
cover first, although some hardbound have the covers
mssing. I know "you can't tell a book by it's cover,"
but still...and I figure, even though bookshare
members download books and know what they're getting,
they might like to read the cover info--but maybe
that's just me. smile

Cindy