[bookshare-discuss] Re: Covers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:13:09 -0700 (PDT)

I put it all at the front. I pput the cover info, lab
eled cover in brackets and small print; then a page
break and front flap, also so labeled; then back flap,
after a page break, als labeled. Then I start with the
pages.

Usually the flaps scan o.k. and just need to be
validated--and, as someone else pointed out, info from
it also serves, often as a synopsis. I've never been
able toscan a cover. As I posted earlier, I just copy
the info on it.

Cindy