[bookport] Re: the holidays and bookport

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:51:25 -0600

 to give us color recognition.  Now, when you figure that the memory on most of
the cell phones that are using it is pretty limited there might be a case for a
camera for color recognition or as a light probe.  I think most any blind
person would think that a very nice little add-on if the price didn't go up
very much to include it.
You know what, maybe not the OCR due to memory constraints; but the people who
make the MobileSpeak speech software for cell phones have come up with a
software that uses the camera in a cell phone f