[bookport] Re: the holidays and bookport

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:58:36 -0500

Dave said:

>Hi Angie and list:

>Yes, more control over pucntuation in the bp would be useful. It's also nice
>to see a suggestion that finally makes sense. Yes, it's all about reading!

Well, you might not care for the one other thing on my "wish list," then.
<grin> I would love, absolutely *love,* a
"shuffle" mode on the BP for playing mp3's. If I had more punctuation control
(and possibly a faster voice setting, but I
can live without that) and a shuffle mode, I'd be very happy indeed!

Angie