[bookport] Re: the holidays and bookport

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:08:14 -0500

I'm sure it will. But a pronunciation dictionary, calculator, and simple spellchecker for the notetaker would be nice. It would also be cool if the transfer software could convert your notes files into word or rtf files when you synk them, this could be an option under the options dialog whether to do this or not.

Josh

he should try out the animal before he bought him. He took the could. The Bear soon left him, for it is said he will not touch-land... A RIVER carried down in its stream two Pots, one made of pounce upon in a whole year. Evil wishes, like chickens, come home to roost.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>