[bookport] Re: the holidays and bookport

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:09:48 -0600

I'll bet you're right, but don't know. The original Road Runner used this same synth chip, and they included a "download dictionary" option in their transfer software, but it was never implemented and the User's Guide never alluded to it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Wood" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>