[bookport] Re: mp3's

  • From: "brandon hicks" <silverdart12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:30:46 -0700

hi list,
reguarding Walt's post, he's exactly right. I have a digital FM radio i got
with a pack of batteries, that runs on a watch battery. It's got headphones
attached, but i'm sure sighted friends could splice a pair for this purpose
or a jack for plugging other headphones in.
this unit will pick up stations from 2 hours away inside a house right
beside a stereo, so book port's radio would just be a waste and i wouldn't
want to lose my reading system to repair a radio.
these are just my thoughts. sorry if they don't make sense.. lol
brandon