[bookport] Re: mp3's

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:19:11 -0500

Hello,

I just joined the list this Friday.  Am perfectly happy with my unit except
that I am having trouble moving to the beginning of an mp3 file, when it is
already playing, so I can hear it from the start.
Any help on this would be appreciated, believe the manual says to either
press 1 or three but I must be doing something wrong because that does not
seem to be working.
Thanks in advance.

Otto