[bookport] Re: mp3's

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:20:09 -0600

Both products remember your place in an mp3 file. I know on the courier you
can now set book marks in an mp3 file, but I'm not sure if that is a feature
in the up coming release of the book port, I've decided to wait for the
official release rather then use the betas. I have both products, and they
handle mp3 files quite well.