[bookport] Re: mp3's

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:19:58 -0600

Hi, everybody.  I received a bookport for Christmas and joined the list
yesterday.  I have to say that the bookport has revolutionized the way I
read immensely.  As for the FM radio feature, I have mixed feelings.  First
of all, how much would adding a radio to the unit raise the price, and how
difficult will it be to upgrade all the bookports that people own?  On the
other hand, having a built-in radio would be convenient and would add
another handy feature to the many the bookport already has.  The radio also
would not use up very much battery power.  So I guess my only concern is how
much the price of the bookport will increase by adding the radio.

Mark Lee