[bookport] Re: getting a case for bookport

  • From: "Ruthie, also known as Sunshine" <sunshine817@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:34:32 -0600

Hi, Bruce!

I checked as well and one would have to break the clip and that I would not want to do! I know that even the case for another unit of mine fits tightly, so as you said, the bp should fit. I will order one. Right now I have the bp in a zipper bag which I acquired from my bank and it houses the unit, and the ear buds, as well as the tutorial tape. My tape broke, so I spliced it together, which worked great and then duplicated it and have a good working tutorial which, by the way, is excellent.

Hope all are having a great day! I'm off work (volunteer job) for a while now for the holidays. Hurray!

Ruthie