[bookport] Re: getting a case for bookport

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:52:30 -0600

Grant, you can't have it both ways! Your argument reminds me of a guy my husband knows who went to a Mexican restaurant and ordered cheese enchiladas and then complained that the enchiladas had cheese on them.

At 05:01 PM 12/22/2005, you wrote:

Think about it, if you have your BP in your pocket, the keys are not TOTALLY exposed but it's no problem to access them. On the other hand if you put your BP into your pocket, and cover that with your shirt and raincoat, good luck using the keys now. When the case flap is closed it is very difficult to use the keys since the flap is so thick. On the other hand open the flap, and the keys are 100% exposed with no added protection.

Grant