[bookport] Re: getting a case for bookport

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:14:10 -0600

hmm what did it cost you?
well does it have that flap that can be open or closed? -- can you explain
it more
let me know if you try to sell it or something
hey you know about pocket pcs? I just got a dell x51v with mobile speak
pocket
I'm beginning to wonder how much a ppc could replace a bookport? what are
your thoughts.
Make any cool Christmas recordings? I heard your Halloween one. :)
Merry Christmas
try to catch me in real time
you use msn right?
as for the pocket pc i have skype running on it and msn
trying to get text adventure games working on it tonight.