[bookport] Re: getting a case for bookport

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 06:40:26 -0600 (CST)

Well, the case would be about $55 or $60 Canadian, with the exchange rate, and shipping would be around $12 to $15 or so Canadian.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Walt Smith wrote:

That's not the case that I've seen. The keys are only "exposed" if you don't
close the flap. As for it being a "ripoff," that all depends on your point
of view. Living in Canada, you apparently had to pay premium shipping.
That's tough, but the case, itself, doesn't cost anything like $70.
Executive Products produces and sells quality items and your comments are
inflammatory, to say the least.