[bookport] Re: Progress and the Book Port

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:59:00 -0500

This sounds very similar to my experience. I like the case from Executive
Products because it can reduce the likelihood
of falls, and if there is a fall, you probably won't lose your batteries. (I
wish the belt clip on the EP case fased the other
way or swiveled, but that is a minor problem.) I have had several opportunities
to appreciate the durability of the Book
Port. <grin> Knock on wood, but it seems to be "Angie-proof," and believe me,
that's a rare thing!