[bookport] Re: Progress and the Book Port

  • From: "Mike Freeman" <k7uij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:46:23 -0800

I wish that there was no belt clip but that the Book Port would slip into a case such as that from Executive Products (I've ordered one) but with the clip on the case the unit slips into, not the unit itself. Moreover, I wish the clip were of the clothes-pin type as is used on some cell phone cases and on the case for the amateur radio THF6A handheld transceiver.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>