[bookport] Re: Progress and the Book Port

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:28:43 +1300

Hi Bruce:

Overall, an interesting though biased description of the debate. What do you suggest to account for the functionality that is lost as this progress evolves? We used to have a keystroke that spoke the name of the file we're currently in. Yes, progress has come, and certainly anyone that didn't want it doesn't have to use it. Fair enough. Now we have seen functionality that we liked has been lost. What option do we have?

Cheers,
Dave