[bookport] Re: Progress and the Book Port

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:51:05 -0600 (CST)

What happens is basically the same thing that happens if you buy a TV that has close captioning facilities on it but you can't read the close captioning.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Skip Gore wrote:

What happens when people don't use Braille any longer? I haven't used Braille for several years. I wouldn't be adverse to having a note taker, but then I have the recorder. When I get back to the computer, I then listen to my notes and make them again on the PC. It's basically the same thing except you transfer files from bp to pc.

Skip

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>