[bookport] Re: getting a case for bookport

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:48:44 -0600 (CST)

No, I just left the clip on ... I can't see a way to removing the clip without breaking something, and once it's in the case, one really doesn't notice it.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Melissa Tucker wrote:

do you need to take the clip off the actual bp to get it in better?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>