[bookport] Re: getting a case for bookport

  • From: "Ruthie, also known as Sunshine" <sunshine817@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:24:43 -0600

I think if we all call Executive Products and mention what we don't like, improvements can be made. We did same with the case for the pac mate, in particular, the strap, and changes were made. One suggestion was one I didn't like, and certainly opted out of having it done to my case. So, talk with Brian, give your suggestion, and see what happens. Perhaps there could be a velcro covering over keys which would protect the unit from dirt. I usually don't have my equipment near food, but for those who do, it would be a great suggestion.

Ruthie