[bookport] Re: Webbraille

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:27:49 -0800

True, but the publishers would not allow us to read their copyrighted books
if they were made availablwe to people world-wide.  But the Canadians get us
back: U.S. citizens cannot access CNIB digital books either.  Nor can we
access RNIB digital books.  I would love to be able to access those also.
But I'm not allowed.  So "discrimination" works both ways.

- Jackie