[bookport] Re: Webbraille

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:08:04 -0600

Sorry Chris, I have to correct you on this one.  BookPort itself does not do
any back-translation.  This is done by the transfer tool.  Open one of the ._dd
files in your favorite word processor, and you'll see what I mean.
And remember, some of these mispronunciations happen because of the DoubleTalk
chip.