[bookport] Re: Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:51:20 +1200

Hi Sandy and list!

Yes, they do eventually plan to lend players to everyone. They've said from the beginning though, that the first machines will go to vets. No, I don't mean your dog's doctor. *lol* So be patient and your time will come.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>